The Way It Is

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Note: Gatorade A.M. keeps me awake in the morning


I really enjoy Gatorade, despite what it does to your teeth. When Gatorade A.M. came out, I got all geeked because 1. Peyton Manning was in the commercial, giving New England fans another opportunity to "Cut that meat!" 2. I drink regular Gatorade in the morning, and it doesn't do anything to wake me up :(. I went to my local grocery store and picked up two 8-packs. I went to bed that night, hoping more than anything to get really dehydrated overnight so that I could use the thirst quencher to its fullest. I woke up the next morning at 7:30, and subsequently ripped open my fridge, and guzzled a quick ADE. Thanks to Darren Rovell's Gatorade blog, I know I am getting the proper hydration. He, after all, IS the Gatorade expert. I do agree with the idea that they are mismarketing this product, however, by not just claiming the "lighter flavors for morning exercisers" idea. Instead, it causes a major debate about whether or not it works, instead of just being another AWESOME line of Gatorade. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home