The Way It Is

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Walker, Texas Ranger


I decided to turn on Walker, Texas Ranger today.....I haven't watched it in a while, and today I realized why. Currently, Walker is learning how to use a jet-pack in five minutes and flew it on to a twelve story building while trying to thwart the efforts of a large group of men who have taken a ball-room hostage. It's a great episode in my opinion, and I've watched this show for a long time on USA. I don't think Chuck Norris gets enough credit for this show; he knows it's not taken seriously. That's what makes the show (to me) so comedic. It is the definition of an over-the-top action flick, except that it is shown on TV every single day. Overstock has a great deal on Walker DVDs. Bring back Walker!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you and my hubby were seperated at birth. He watches Walker every day. I love watching it every now and then and it is very comedic.Maybe I should get him the collection for father's day. Hmm.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home