The Way It Is

Friday, June 22, 2007

Cocaine is dead


My brother's buddy came back from a mid-day gas station trip today with a Cocaine energy drink. Yeah, the one that is stronger than 4 Red Bulls. I had always been interested in buying one, but after taking a sip, I am glad I saved my $2.49. It seriously burned all the way down to my stomach, and it felt as if it was tearing the seams of my stomach apart. Then I learned that Cocaine has stopped distribution. Honestly, I hate to sound super-conservative, but it's probably a good thing. A drink that claims to be "350% more effective than Red Bull" is probably not something that should be marketed to younger audiences. Yeah, you can claim that the drink itself contains no illegal substances in it or whatever, but the fact of the matter is that people can get hurt simply by drinking these. Hurt in a much different way than drinking too many beers and falling on your face. Don't be like the douchebag in this picture. Stick to Red Bull.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home