The Way It Is

Thursday, October 25, 2007

The NFL Pick'em Bet: Week 8

So here's the deal...a friend of mine and I have been jockeying back and forth for the first seven weeks of the season, and nothing has been settled so far. We are both sitting at 63 wins and 40 losses (no we haven't picked the same teams). So we sat down and decided to up the ante a little bit. Whoever comes out on top of the remaining weeks wins $50,000 straight up, no questions asked. He's got his NFL picks, and I've got mine. We both had some extra cash so we figured why not?

Note: We pick straight up, no spreads.


My Picks for this Week:

Sunday, October 28, 2007:

Detroit Lions @ Chicago Bears

My Pick: Chicago

Indianapolis colts @ Caroilina Panthers

My Pick: Indianapolis

Pittsburg Steelers @ Cincinnati Bengals

My Pick: Pittsburgh

Oakland Raiders @ Tennessee Titans

My Pick: Tennessee

Cleveland Browns @ ST. Louis Rams

My Pick: St. Louis (upset special)

Philadelphia Eagles at Minnesota Vikings

My Pick: Minnesota

New York Giants @ Miami dolphins

My Pick: New York Giants

Bufalo Bills @ New York Jets

My Pick: Buffalo

Houston Texans @ San Diego Chargers:

My Pick: San Diego

Jacksonville Jaguars @ Tampa Bay Bucs

My Pick: Jacksonville

Washington Redskins @ New England Patrions

My Pick: New England

New Orleans Saints @ San Francisco 49ers

My Pick: New Orleans

Monday, October 26, 2007:

Green Bay Packers @ Denver Broncos

My Pick: Denver




Touche!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home