The Way It Is

Friday, October 26, 2007

Google Finance

There's really not much to say except that it rocks. My IGoogle page is starting to become the only page I really need to look at. It definitely led me to believe that Vonage (VG) is worth getting into, now that they settled with Verizon. As everything with Google is, the organization is impeccable, and every window on the page is of use to anybody interested in finance. There are no windows you really would want to close out, although you have the option if you like. My favorite part is the little search boxes on each window. If I was to type in "RIMM" into the search boxes, it gives me EVERYTHING I need to know about RIMM, their competitors, and their company. Everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home