The Way It Is

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Dentemp OS

I remember when I was 14 years old and I was playing some flag football with friends of mine. I ran a deep slant pattern over the middle of the field and as the ball came I leaped up towards it. That was the last thing I remembered. When I woke up, I was laying down on the couch in my living room and my mother was very sad. I asked her what happened and she told me that I had been knocked out by one of my buddies during a game of football. Then came the bad news. One of my fillings had been popped out. I wish that I had Dentemp OS to provide some much needed temporary dental care. Alas, I did not, but if I had then I might have saved my family a whole bunch of money. Then all these problems would have been avoided. Oh well, I am ok now, but I wish I had DENTEMP OS.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home