The Way It Is

Thursday, November 08, 2007

The Mist by Stephen King

My aunt lives in Florida. She waitresses at a restaurant just outside of Orlando. The last time she came up here to visit, she was telling me about Stephen King, the wonderful author, and how he came to visit the restaurant every other Sunday. She said that he was one of the nicest people she had ever met and that she really liked him. It is for this reason that I have decided to promote The Mist by Stephen King. It's a story of trial and tribulation, perhaps one of the author's best. Does anyone remember Pet Sematary? Probably the single most terrifying movie I have ever watched in my entire life. This movie is similar in that it uses things that you would see walking down any street on any night and turning it into the most terrifying adventure of your entire life. Trust me, I was jumping scared just watching the trailer. This movie looks even scarier than watching Pet Sematary as a five year old boy living in the middle of nowhere late at night with the lights turned off. I would suggest checking out the trailer and seeing for yourself. It is truly a life-changing experience that will be sure to affect the way you live your daily life. I am just kidding but seriously. Take a look.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home