The Way It Is

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

What's coffee without a little creamer?


I have been on a coffee drinking binge since the advent of my numerous blogs. My mom finally suggested I put a little flavored creamer in my cups, to add a little sweetness. At first I declined, but I soon decided to partake. What a great idea. Thanks mom! Now I will get her a nice gift for Mother's Day! My suggestions are of the Coffee Mate Pralines and Cream variety. I also enjoy the International Delights' White Chocolate and Raspberry. Nothing like a change of pace by adding a little creamer to your coffee. If you have any other suggestions, please tell me because I am looking for new varieties!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I love the International Coffee, Hersheys chocolate and caramel. Mmmm it's to die for. Especially since I'm a chocoholic. LOL

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home