The Way It Is

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Police CD

I remember when I heard about the Police getting back together. I was in the grocery store, and I randomly heard two shoppers chatting about it. Weird, I know, but I got really excited about it and called a couple of my friends. Well, not only did they get together, but they decided to release a new Police CD that contains all their hits (of which I don't really need to name because almost everyone has heard of the Police; if you haven't, then you need to get your head checked out). This CD also includes a really sweet poster with it. The poster is not your typical stupid poster that you get with a CD; it actually has something to it, and you might want to hang it on your wall. I tell you what, I can't wait to get tickets for their reunion tour (them and Genesis) and relive the old days. If anybody has any old Police stories they would like to share, I would definitely want to hear them. My favorite was when I was at their concert when I was little, and I was near the front row with my parents when Sting called me on stage to sing the chorus to Roxanne (I admit this is completely false, but I made my friends believe it; remember Adam Sandler and Stix in Big Daddy?). Anyways, they have a really sweet video so you should check this out:





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home