The Way It Is

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Under Armour Commercials

I don't think I have ever seen a company who's commercials tried so hard to be serious but end up so lame. The "Click-Clack" thing is so incredibly ridiculous that it makes me laugh when I watch it instead of buying their products. However, I seem to be in the minority when it comes to not buying their products. Check out the spread on their stock

Looking pretty solid in the last year, it could easily become this generation's Nike. Sales have increased ten-fold this year, and all their other statistics (available at finance.yahoo.com) are great as well.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I seem to be in the minority when it comes to not buying their products.

4:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good blog

4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home